1) If I take the Narita Express from Narita terminal 2, is it better to take to Shinjuku station or Tokyo station if I want to continue on to Hakone?
2) If I want to take the RomanceCar to Hakone, do I have to take it from Shinjuku station or Tokyo station?
3) What will be the total cost from Narita to Hakone-yumoto station?
Hi Tam, I hope I can help with some insight.
1) Are you taking the Shinkansen? The best option is neither you should take the Shinagawa Station. But between Shinjuku and Tokyo, Shinjuku Station is better.
2) You take the romancecar from Shinjuku.
3) by shinkansen it will be around 70 USD, you can see some options here: https://www.google.co.jp/maps/dir/%E3%80%92286-0104+Chiba-ken,+Narita-shi,+Furugome,+%E5%8F%A4%E8%BE%BC%E5%AD%97%E5%8F%A4%E8%BE%BC+Narita+Airport+Terminal+2%C2%B73/Hakone-Yumoto+Stn.,+Yumoto,+Hakone,+Kanagawa+Prefectureemail@example.com,139.1847814,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x6022f376378e2a55:0x1719593c59e63051!2m2!1d140.3871838!2d35.7731182!1m5!1m1!1s0x6019a37513517f71:0x9ba58d3f229386a2!2m2!1d139.1038372!2d35.2334064!3e3?hl=en
If you take the romancecar, then From Narita to Shinjuku it will be between 2000 yen and 3000 yen. And the romancecar is 2,080 yen from Shinjuku to Hakone
I hope this helps!