Travel tips for...

Hazuki Japan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your question. 

I say only the Kansai Thru pass is okay. You can use Kansai Thru Pass for going to Shinsaibashi, Nara Park, Kobe, free pass for Umeda Sky Bldg and other facilities. ( You can walk to Shinsaibashi from Dotonbori though. ) And also transportation between Kansai international airport to Dotonbori by Nankai line. 

I hope you will enjoy your trip in Kansai!


Plan your trip to Osaka

Chat with a local tour guide who can help organize your trip. Request a Tour!