Travel tips for...


Yes, you can. 

Once you have your student visa, you can apply at your local Japan embassy for her certificate of eligibility, and with that, you can apply for her dependant visa.

You can also do it from Japan. She can come with a tourist visa and you do the process from here. Although it is not recommended, as the process takes time and it may be risky

Plan your trip to Japan

Chat with a local tour guide who can help organize your trip. Request a Tour!