Hokkaido in Feb (8Days 7Night)

Hi, im going to hokkaido on 8th of Feb to 16th Feb which i have 7 full days there. Is there any best plan trip which best for me since it was winter season. we are planning to to to sapporo, otaru, Niseko, Toya and  either asahikawa or Hakodate. But between this 2 places where is the best place to go in winter?

For the transportation what is the cheapest and the best for us to travel around?

Thanks!

In the winter, I'd go for Hakodate instead of Asahikawa because you can only get to Asahikawa by car or bus.  On the other hand you can use the train to get to Hakodate. I think you can make a day trip out of Otaru since it's only about 30min. by train from Sapporo. Probably the best course would be to Day 1 see Sapporo, Day 2 day trip to Otaru, Day 3 move from Sapporo to Hakodate, Day 4 see Hakodate and move to Toyako, Day 5 see Toyako, Day 6 move from Toyako to Niseko, Day 7 see Niseko ( and move back to Sapporo if you need to be closer to the airport the next day). Trains are your best option for transportation I think.